This is our story... Believe me, it is not a fairy tale. Scott and I argue, my children have meltdowns, and my house is often a mess. But we sure do love each other
and so far we are living happily ever after.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Preschool 4 Year Old Room

Today was Cole's first day in the four year old room at preschool. All the way up to the door he kept saying how nervous and scared he was and how he didn't really want to go to school today. I told him everyone is nervous on their first day. It was just because he didn't know what to expect. When I picked him up he was talking on and on about how the class' cookie was stolen and they had to look for evidence or I think that's what he was talking about. Cole has not taken a nap all summer but he took one today so that lets me know they kept him pretty busy. Oh I can't help but think this is my last year at home with Cole. Where did four years go? They just flew by. Ella went to Miss Beth's today and she ran right in like she had never even left. She will go on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. She has a friend there close to her same age and they are so cute together. They both speak gibber jabber. When I picked Ella up she was playing dress-up and having a ball. I didn't take my camera in but I will have to take pictures soon.


Open House pictures with Cole, Ella, Scott and his new teacher.




First Day pictures



2 comments:

Allyson Lee said...

Yeah!!! You finally blogged again! So glad Cole had a good day. He will love Heather!

Barbara said...

SO sweet! I'm glad they both enjoyed their first day. It's a BIG relief to Mamas when their kids are happy, but it still makes your heart heavy. If kids only knew how much their mamas worry! Believe me it NEVER stops!!