This is our story... Believe me, it is not a fairy tale. Scott and I argue, my children have meltdowns, and my house is often a mess. But we sure do love each other
and so far we are living happily ever after.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Oliver Beach Trip

I am so behind on uploading my pictures from my camera. I have almost 2,000 pictures that need to be developed and put onto a disk. Here are a few pictures from our beach trip with the Oliver family in August. Unfortunately it rained a lot of our trip but we did get a few nice days. Cole and Ella's favorite thing to do was swim at the Coral Bay Club and of course they also loved hanging out with Nana Wina and Papa Rudy. We did get to take the boat out and even saw wild horses and found a few sand dollars. Here are a few pictures. I'll post more later.


The rain did take us to the aquarium. We got to see a live dive and learned lots of interesting facts. Cole said the funniest thing when we got back. His Uncle Dave asked him what his favorite part of the aquarium was and he said the shark with 9 feet. You see the diver said the shark was 9 feet long in the aquarium so I guess Cole thought he had 9 feet. I mean really. Did he honestly think the shark had nine feet?








Rain, rain, go away!!!

This night we got to go out to dinner "Kid's Themed Night" at the Coral Bay Club and Cole played Bingo for the first time. He really enjoyed it. Ella was running around like a wild woman. I had to take her home before she broke something expensive.





So glad the boat has rails.

No comments: