This is our story... Believe me, it is not a fairy tale. Scott and I argue, my children have meltdowns, and my house is often a mess. But we sure do love each other
and so far we are living happily ever after.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Last T-Ball Game

Cole finished his last t-ball game of the summer. Afterwards the team had a cookout and each player got a trophy. Seeing Cole get his trophy was so exciting. You would have thought the thing was made of gold. Yes, he was a little young to play this year and he did lose some interest in the outfield and probably tested Scott's patience a time or two but the whole experience was good for his self-esteem and he did learn to run to 1st base after hitting the ball.

The coach pitched a few to Cole at the last game.
Cole is telling me here that girls are not allowed on the field and that I need to get off. (Notice he has girl teammates.) I think it was more like I was embarrassing him.


Cole's biggest fan - Ella- She didn't leave his side and tried to go up and get his trophy with him.








First Baptist T-Ball 2009

No comments: