This is our story... Believe me, it is not a fairy tale. Scott and I argue, my children have meltdowns, and my house is often a mess. But we sure do love each other
and so far we are living happily ever after.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Spiderman Times Two

I was packing up the clothes that Cole had out grown when Ella saw his spiderman pajamas. She insisted that I put them on her. Then when Cole saw her wearing those he decided he needed to go and put his Spiderman costume on. For Ella's birthday we really have to get her some girl dress-up clothes. It is really sad that she can say Spiderman and has no idea who Cinderella is.













This outfit needed a hat. Now where's my purse?

1 comment:

The Allamon's said...

They are so sweet! Even if you got her that purse she would want to be what big brother is. Hope you're doing well.