I'm smiling. Tomorrow is April 15
th, a breath of fresh air, the end of tax season. We've had some tough days but for the most part it wasn't too bad. This busy season had to be the hardest on Cole. He misses his Daddy! Oh how it breaks my heart. He would see a family and say, "Look mom, there's a daddy with that family. I wish my Daddy were here." We had to call him several times during the day just to tell him one thing. The sweetest thing he said was for me to be sure and tell Daddy to come up and kiss him goodnight no matter how late it was. As of tomorrow, no more late nights, early mornings, or working on Saturdays. Back to living again! We love you Scott and appreciate all you do!
Hanging out with Daddy on a Sunday. His only day off.
Scott visited Cole's class at preschool during his lunch hour because Cole had been missing him.

A Daddy's girl! The minute Scott walks in the door she insists that he hold her and she does not want him to put her down.
2 comments:
Glad you've almost made it through one more busy season! I know Cole will be glad to have his dad home. Joseph says I couldn't make without him for one week (if he had a job like that). Ha... Love your new picture at the top! Sweet!
So glad tax season is almost over. I know it's a relief for you, the kids, and Scott! Time to get back to a normal routine!
Post a Comment