This is our story... Believe me, it is not a fairy tale. Scott and I argue, my children have meltdowns, and my house is often a mess. But we sure do love each other
and so far we are living happily ever after.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

18 Months

Ella at 18 months.... busy, busy, busy.... Wonders around the house tearing out. This is what she does for fun. Loves animals. Can say just about any animal sound. Carries stuffed animals around with her all the time. These are her babies. Loves dirt and sand. Will sit right in the middle of a mud puddle and play. Sits in our garden and picks up dirtballs and squishes them. Has her own language that only she understands. She will look right at you and say a whole bunch of gibber jabber, as if you know exactly what she is saying. Lately I have been able to make out a few words. I swear she said Sponge Bob one day. Has a favorite polka dotted blanket that she drags around. Loves books, especially lift the flap ones. I love how she backs up into your lap for you to read to her. Still draws on the wall but now I just give her chalk so I can wash off everywhere she has been. Hates to be left out. If Cole and I are playing Candy Land she wants to play too. Don't even think about giving Cole candy and not her. People look at me and say, "Can she have chewing gum?" You bet she can and Starburst and Skittles and Runts. Very motherly... hugs her babies. One day I bumped my head. She came over and kissed my head and hugged me. She is our sweet baby and we love her so much!


4 comments:

Allyson Lee said...

Can you believe our girls are 18 months? I can't. They sound so similar....they need to play again soon. Call me.
Allyson

Barbara said...

Our little girl is growing up SO fast! Her shy little personality is precious! Love the first picture, she is such a BEAUTIFUL child!

Lisa Hardee said...

That sweet, sweet girl! When she was crying today, I picked her up and started to pat her back and hug her. She (still sobbing) patted my back too! So sweet. Just like a girl.

The Allamon's said...

She is getting so big! She is adorable. She looks just like you!