Last night we celebrated Halloweenie at Nana B and Papa Lewis' house. I will say the kids are getting to be the perfect age to trick or treat. No one had to stay back home with a baby, nobody fell asleep and we made it around the whole neighborhood. Cole's bag was so full of candy that he couldn't carry it toward the end. He just walked up to the houses without it. This is one of my favorite family traditions! 

Papa tried to scare the older boys.
I know that's you, Papa!!
Playing until it gets dark enough to trick or treat.

Darth Vader and a Lady Bug

Parker and Dalton (guess you can't be a superhero forever)
Papa tried to scare the older boys.
I know that's you, Papa!!
Playing until it gets dark enough to trick or treat.
Everyone's heading out. Dalton stepped in a pile of fireants and had to run back inside to change clothes.
Parker and Ella waiting to get some candy.

Ella loved trick or treating. She couldn't believe all the candy she got. Now if I can just get her to understand candy is not for breakfast.

No comments:
Post a Comment