This is our story... Believe me, it is not a fairy tale. Scott and I argue, my children have meltdowns, and my house is often a mess. But we sure do love each other
and so far we are living happily ever after.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

A First Hair Cut

On Friday Ella had her first haircut. It had gotten so long that she needed a little trim. I really think she had some split ends from all the sticky stuff I have had to brush or rather rip from her hair. I was really curious as to how she was going to do for Ms. Rebecca. Cole got his hair cut first and then Ms. Rebecca asked Ella if she was ready to sit in the big chair and Ella said, "Yes!" She was so excited and was smiling. She really loves to do whatever Cole gets to do. If I need her to take medicine as long as Cole takes it too then she does it with no problem. Before we knew it Ms. Rebecca was all done. She then sprayed Ella's hair with "princess glittery" which Ella really liked and Cole thought was pretty cool too. When I see pictures of her up in the chair I can't believe how old she is and how fast time has gone by. Rebecca saved her little pieces for me to put in her baby book. Here are a few pictures.







Cole waiting patiently.





Thanks Ms. Rebecca!