My children rise at 6:30 (at least Cole does). Nana and Papa were always up ready to greet them. Cole would run upstairs and "check on Nana." They read books on the porch each morning and had breakfast. This was so nice because usually when Scott and I stay with other people we have to be so quiet or go outside until everyone else is awake so we do not wake them up.

I didn't get many beach pictures because sand, water and my camera do not mix. I was worried the whole time. These are pictures of the first day at the beach. That's all I took. They loved the big hole Uncle Joseph dug. Ella and Cole both loved the beach. Ella loves the sand and Cole loves the water.


The boat..... The boat had to be worked on. But not to worry Scott's Dad met Scott on Wednesday with the boat. Until then we used a blow up boat.

Uncle Joseph, Parker, Ella and Scott

The Whole Gang

Even Nana and Papa took a spin out on the boat. Literally they were spinning. I laughed and laughed at them because they were paddling together and going around and around in a circle. They finally made it back to the dock.
Daddy says the boat is coming soon.
Here it is guys.

Finally getting to take the boat out. I have to admit that I really love the boat now despite the problems we've had with it. My favorite time was after the kids went to bed, Scott and I road up and down the canals. I actually miss taking the boat out.

Ella waiting with Nana at the dock. She got to ride on the boat later. Here she had just gotten up from her nap. We usually took the boat out during Parker and Ella's nap.

We went to the zoo one day. It really is a pretty neat zoo. Sad for the animals but good for the kids. You can really see the animals up close.


What's the secret pass word Papa?

Papa helping Ella down the slide.

Nana and Parker and Ella

It rained a couple of evenings and left huge puddles. The kids loved riding their bikes threw the puddles. Ella rolled around in them.




Ella and Parker are too cute together. They love each other. Ella copies Parker and he makes her laugh.


Ella dragged her blanket around everywhere.

She was constantly stealing someones drink. This was not hers.

Nana was getting ready to leave here... one last book.

Cole waving bye to the camera. We managed to load the car and turn the key in before 10:00, while watching two children. Did I mention we brought Ella's crib because she refuses to sleep in the pack-n-play and I was determined to sleep while on vacation. So Scott spent a good hour of the morning taking down the crib.

We did have one small incident at the beach. Scott lost his glasses in the ocean. All day Saturday, Scott had been wearing his contacts, which he hates, and when I come back from the store Saturday night this is what I see. He was watching TV, wearing his prescription sunglasses at 9:00 at night. Funny.













2 comments:
We loved our beach trip together! Believe it or not I miss the pitter-patter of little feet coming up the stairs at 6:30! We made memeories that will last a life time!
i love family vacations.... and the memories you make are so special- the boat is fun! we love going out on ours...
Post a Comment