This is our story... Believe me, it is not a fairy tale. Scott and I argue, my children have meltdowns, and my house is often a mess. But we sure do love each other
and so far we are living happily ever after.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Long Weekend

Scott took Friday off so we had a long weekend. Friday we worked in the yard some. It didn't take Scott and I long to remember why we don't do yard work. It's too hard with two young children. I also started getting a huge sinus headache from being outside. Saturday we went to the Oliver reunion in Pine Level and later that night Scott and I had a date night. Scott's parents came over to babysit while we went out to dinner with Vicki and Chris and their friends to celebrate their anniversary. I laughed and laughed all night. Vicki and her friends are hilarious. Sunday, we went to McDonald's for breakfast and then hung out at home. My head is finally feeling better. I discovered something called a Nebby Pot (not sure that's right). It's suppose to clean out your sinus and nasal passages. Strangest thing I've ever done but it worked. My headache started to go away. Mom and Dad came by today to check on our garden and thin out some plants. I forgot what I planted where. The little plants all look the same, so we will have to wait and see what's what. One of the nicest things about staying home... I don't get that dreaded feeling on Sunday night about having to go back to work on Monday. It's Saturday again tomorrow for me.

Cole loves to play ball with Scott. Sometimes he is the pitcher and will throw Scott three balls at once. It's cute to watch.

She did get some in her mouth... I think.

Cole is so excited that Papa Rudy came to play with him.

Nana, what is date night?

No comments: