Ella was sitting beside Cole but then decided she wanted to sit with him. He didn't even notice she was back there. He just kept on playing his game.
Monday, April 6, 2009
A Sweet Friendship
Recently Cole and Ella have started playing together. I never really thought the day would come. My mama said having them close together would be hard at first but soon they would be entertaining each other. When Ella was first born Cole really ignored her mostly. He was never mean to her but had little to do with her. Over the past couple of months I can see that he is starting to like having her around. When he sees an advertisment for a girl toy he will say, "I bet Ella would love that." This morning I told Cole to go up to Ella's room and entertain her until I could come and get her. When I went into her room, he had crawled into her crib and they were both laughing at each other. They also have been playing this game of ... chase each other around the couch, scream and then run the other way. They will play this for a good 15 minutes. Cole loves the computer and Ella loves to sit and watch him play. Now Ella does know how to push Cole's buttons. She will try to get his blanket and props her foot up on his carseat (on purpose) because he hates it when she does that. But overall I think these two will end up being friends. At least I pray they will anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
SO sweet! The pictures are precious!
I love the story you told me about Ella smiling at Cole, trying to look cute so he would share his food. She does that with me for me drink! She's something! So funny!
So cute! It is so neat watching your children form a bond. Your pictures are adorable.
Post a Comment