This is our story... Believe me, it is not a fairy tale. Scott and I argue, my children have meltdowns, and my house is often a mess. But we sure do love each other
and so far we are living happily ever after.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Can you believe it?

We woke up to snow this morning! Cole was so excited. He has never seen snow other than a few flurries. He could not believe it. He had to go out in it right away. I just let him run to the road and back in his pajamas. He stopped along the way to eat some off the ground.




We all bundled up and went out after breakfast. We ran around in it and even tried to make a sled out of a swimming pool but the snow was too fluffy. This snow will not even make a snowball but we are not complaining. It is beautiful!


Ella wasn't a big fan of all the clothes she had to wear. She wanted to sit in the snow and I was worried she was getting too cold. She loved eating it. She would take big scoops with her hands.

Cole had a blast making snow angels, eating snowcream and he even rode his four wheeler around in it. It was still snowing like crazy and very cold, so none of us made it very long. Maybe tomorrow we can play in it more. We are off now to try out the Pathfinder in the snow. Scott has been dieing to take it out for a spin.




6 comments:

Lisa Hardee said...

Wish we lived right next door so we all could have played together. I love the picture at the top. Ella all bundled up! Sweet.

Angela Standley said...

Gosh Michelle...that last picture of Ella looks JUST LIKE YOU!!!
Angela

Barbara said...

Precious pictures! You can tell Cole was having a ball! Maybe you can make a snowman tomorrow. Get your instructions from Lisa!

Mary Evans said...

YOU MADE SNOWCREAM??
I HAVE NOT HAD ANY OF THAT SINCE I WAS A LITTLE GIRL.. I SHOULD TRY THAT TOM.
COLE WAS TOO CUTE MAKING THE SNOW ANGELS. ETHAN COULD NEVER GET THE CONCEPT OF MOVING HIS ARMS AND LEGS AT THE SAME TIME...

The Allamon's said...

You kids look like they could be on the cover of LL Bean. They are so adorable! Cole is so cute out in his pajamas.

Jodi Lowe said...

Cute blog... but I have got to figure out how to get my kids to sit beside each other and be still to take a good picture like that!