Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Update
I thought we were on our way out of the black hole, but poor Ella has an ear infection and Cole now has a stomach virus. I was up with him last night. He has been very weak and laid on the couch all day today. About 5 o'clock he seemed to be doing better. Now Scott and I are so paranoid. We know we are walking time bombs. Who will get it next? I'm especially worried since I decided to catch throw-up in my hands. Why do mothers do that? Wouldn't it be better to just let it go on the floor? Anyway, I pray that we make it til Friday. After that we can get sick but just not during Christmas. I don't think that has ever happened. Hopefully we can all get some much needed sleep tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Michelle-
I feel your pain. Today was better but we certainly aren't out of the woods either. I was seriously considering postponing Santa yesterday. I hope Cole and Ella wake up feeling wonderful and that you and Scott don't get sick. Lord knows parents don't have time to be sick...at least mothers don't. Merry Christmas!
Angela
Post a Comment