This is our story... Believe me, it is not a fairy tale. Scott and I argue, my children have meltdowns, and my house is often a mess. But we sure do love each other
and so far we are living happily ever after.

Friday, December 26, 2008

The Best Christmas Present

Christmas Eve Ella took her first steps and Christmas Day she stood from sitting and took a few steps toward me. I never thought the day would come. Her friends have been walking for months but Ella just crawls everywhere. Now I have a feeling crawling will not be good enough and it won't be long until she is walking all over the place. Funny how she waited until Christmas. I have been telling her for weeks that all I wanted from her for Christmas was for her to walk. We are very excited for her. Her little dresses and tights are not meant for crawling!





4 comments:

Lisa Hardee said...

Yeah, Ella! Aunt Lisa is so proud of you! Watch out boys, here she comes!

Barbara said...

How beautiful is this precious child! The pictures really show that our baby is going away and a little girl has arrived!! Guess I better keep that sewing machine out for some cut outfits for her!!

Tory said...

That is so sweet and special. It truly is a Christmas you'll never forget & you'll always remember to the day her first steps! She wanted to do it in her own time and make it special for her mommy! Christmas wishes do come true!

Tina Anderson said...

Yeah! I was wondering if she was walking yet! I love how you can actually FIX her hair. Emma Rose's hair won't quiet even hold a hairbow yet! She's precious!