
I had my first birthday party at a pumpkin patch. It was the perfect day for an outdoor party. All of my family came, even Great Grandma Frances and Great Grandma and Grandaddy Holt. We had cake, feed the animals, played on the playground, and went on a hayride. It was a fun first birthday party and I know my mommy was glad that it was not at our house. I don't know how she would keep it clean with Cole running around and me tearing out everything. Thanks everybody for making my day so special!
Birthday Cake Pictures
I don't think I have to share this Cole.
First a finger, then my whole hand.

Whee! Everyone enjoyed the slide.
Not quite walking yet.
But I love being carried around.
Papa and Me
Looking at the animals on the farm.
Hayride Fun

Come on Parker, you can do it.

This is my pumpkin.
All of My Friends
Thanks for making it a great party!

















3 comments:
Super Sweet!! We loved your party, Ella, and we sure do love you and that sweet growny Cole, too!!
Couldn't find a sweeter child on earth! She is a real life babydoll!
I wouldn't have missed it for the world. My children feel like the Oliver's and the Hardee's are their cousins too. No party is a party without the Wicked Step Sisters Children. We love you guys!!!
Post a Comment