Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Working Late Again
Scott is working late again tonight. I do not know how women handle their husbands being gone for weeks at a time. Hopefully tonight is the last night he will have to work late, until busy season that is. He's been getting up at 5:00 and working until late at night for a couple of weeks now. It has to be taking a toll on him, but not once has he complained. We love him so much around here and miss him badly. Thanks Scott for working so hard to provide for your family. I know we (meaning me) sometimes may give you a hard time for working so much, but please know that we are proud of you and all that you do. You sacrifice so much of yourself for our family. I can't remember the last time you bought something just for you. You give us all that you have. Thanks to the Olivers, Mama, Daddy and Lisa for getting me through these couple of weeks. It's been tough without Scott's help around here. I'm not use to being on my own. Another thing that I'm not use to is what a mama's boy Cole is being. But don't anybody worry. It won't take 5 minutes and Cole will be yelling for me to get out of here. Thanks for everything Scott! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hang in there! There is a light at the end of the tunnel!
Michelle,
Your blog cracks me up, I love it and I love hearing about Cole and Ella. If I taught you anything it was to clean your room. Ha!. I love you and am so glad you like being a Mom. I pray for all of you each night.Don't listen to Lisa there is no light. Just kidding.
Love Dad
Post a Comment