Yes, it is true. My house is a pigsty. Ever since I was a little girl I have had a problem being messy. People who know me best, know exactly what I mean. It's not that I don't care. I do. It's just that I don't want to put stuff away unless I can do it right. So the mess hangs around getting worse and worse. Until eventually I am overwhelmed and do not know where to begin. Having children has made this problem even worse. Staying home has made it awful. I thought I would have more time to clean and straighten. Oh no. Because we are home all the time now we make an even bigger mess. As of yesterday I was starting to panic a little. The mess had consumed me and Cole couldn't even walk around his room. I called to vent to Lisa and she said I know it is hard. My house is a mess right now too (which means there is a glass in the sink). Lisa and I are opposites you see. She has always been neat and orderly. She can take care of two children, a dog, workout, run errands for Joseph and her huge two story house is never a mess. I so admire this about her. Well, today she came over to help me get my life back in order. She spent the whole morning helping me clean my house. Now I can breathe again. This blog is dedicated to you Lisa, the one person who has seen me at my worse and loves me anyway. Thanks for today! I'm glad you're my sister.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That is sweet. Believe it or not, I enjoyed it. Anytime with you is fun! I admire you because you don't let the mess bother you. You sit back, relax, and enjoy your kids (and maybe a little t.v.!)Love ya!
Post a Comment