Ella is a sweet, sweet baby. She loves babies, dogs and any toy that makes noise. She has completely given up baby food. Only wants what we are eating. Loves watermelon, corn on the cob and mashed potatoes. She has a favorite blanket that she sleeps with. Hates it when Cole gets something and she doesn't. Can get a real attitude and turn beet red when she doesn't get what she wants. If Cole gets an Icee then she will want one too. She is getting in 4 more teeth for a total of 8 teeth. My favorite time is going to get her in the mornings. She kicks her legs and her arms because she is so excited to see me. Then she talks to me and points around the room. No words just sounds. Seems like she is trying to tell me something. It is so cute. I also love how she buries her head in her blanket when she's tired. She can be very serious at times, especially around strangers. Sometimes she's even embarrassed me because people will talk to her so sweetly and she will stare them down. She won't even crack a smile. She looks at them like, "You're stupid." They don't know exactly how to react to that. I swear it's because she is studying them. Trying to figure out what they are saying to her. She saves her best smiles for her big brother and her cousins, Dalton and Parker. They make her laugh the most. She's very tough, rarely cries. I think it's from being around all the boys in our family. She didn't even cry when she got her shots at ten months. Doctor said that was a first for him. Then again it could be those fat, little legs that cushioned her. Still not crawling. She is trying so hard but keeps getting hung up on one leg. Looking back I remember wondering if Cole would ever crawl. Now look at him, he is buzzing around the house, jumping off couches and zooming by her saying, "This is how you crawl Ella. It's easy." Ella has her own time table I guess and she will crawl when she is ready. Scott and I just laugh at her because she is so laid-back that she props her foot on whatever she can find like an old grandma. (She gets that from me.) I can't believe she's turning 1 in a few months. Where has the time gone? My baby is growing up. It's amazing how fast the second time around goes by. I don't even mind if she ever gets up at night because I know this is my last one and she will only be little for awhile.
Serious Ella

See, I can smile.


I now have 8 teeth.

Now I can eat corn.

If I could just get this one leg out of the way. Man other babies make it look so easy.

Let me just prop my leg up and relax.





2 comments:
Michelle-
Ella is beautiful and your pics are great...I enjoy reading your blog!
Angela
I love that Ella! SO CUTE! I love the pics of her putting her foot up.
Post a Comment