This is our story... Believe me, it is not a fairy tale. Scott and I argue, my children have meltdowns, and my house is often a mess. But we sure do love each other
and so far we are living happily ever after.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

A New Hobby

I have decided to try and start a new hobby, "bloggin" or "blogging," (I'm not sure which is right.) It's kind of scrapbooking, emailing, and keeping a diary all in one. My friend Allyson has inspired me and assured me that I can do this. Thanks to my sweet little ones, I no longer have time to talk to my friends or even my own sister unless I am in the car or hiding in a closet somewhere. At least this way I can talk without being interrupted. Now if Cole will share the computer with me then I can get started.

1 comment:

Allyson Lee said...

Yeah Michelle! You did great. So glad you are doing this too. Seems like blogging is catching on with others as well. The picture of Ella is beautiful!