This is our story... Believe me, it is not a fairy tale. Scott and I argue, my children have meltdowns, and my house is often a mess. But we sure do love each other
and so far we are living happily ever after.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Grocery Shopping.... Piece of Cake

I hate grocery shopping, especially with children. Taking both of them with me is a nightmare. Before Ella could sit up I would put her carrier in the cart and then Cole would sit in the basket part. Yes, he looks ridiculous sitting in there but if I let him walk beside me it would take 3 hours. He is just like Scott....slow. I call both of them my turtles. Needless to say there is no where to put the groceries. I often leave the kids home with Scott and he says, "Why do you have to go today? You have all week to get groceries." Boy does he not get it. Now that Ella can sit up I thought I would let them ride in the big car together. All moms know that cart is like driving a school bus. Well, it turns out Ella loves the steering wheel but she keeps trying to use Cole's wheel instead of her own. The whole time Cole is asking me can he switch spots with Ella because she wants his wheel. When I finally give in and switch them what do you think happens?.... Ella still reaches for his wheel. Oh well, I tried.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle-
Your blog looks great...welcome to the club.
Angela