Cole's team was called the Pirates. Thanks to the Lees who let us borrow their pirate costume.


Cole is obsessed with trophies. He is constantly counting his. He wanted more than Dalton, so Scott gave him his little league trophies and Cole counts those too. He was very excited to get his trophy. It's the whole reason he played. (Wasn't too into soccer.) The ball on top spins, pretty cool.
We had a picnic to celebrate the end of the season.
Ella has been taking dance, well its really a mama and me class. For her recital they wanted us to leave the girls on stage by themselves. Every time we practiced Ella would run off the stage to get me. One time I told her not to move off her X and she then pouted. She folded her arms and turned her back to the audience. I was very nervous about today. She really surprised me. She stayed on the stage and actually twirled her dancing worm and she even laughed at her teacher one time.




1 comment:
She looks like a little princess. Sweet! Love the pirate pic of Cole's soccer team and what a nice trophy! I am proud of them both. I love them both so much!
Post a Comment