Pickles is Ella's nickname. She got this nickname because she can sometimes be quite a pickle. She doesn't really have temper tantrums. Its more like she knows what she wants and is very opinionated about it. Today in Target, Cole was swinging a bubble wand around and she told him, "No sir, you not do that." We jokingly call her this around the house. But if she ever catches you calling her that she will set you straight. "NO! I Yeda." That's what she calls herself, "Yeda." Every morning she wants Tiger Flakes for breakfast (Frosty Flakes). She came up with this on her own from seeing the commercials I guess. Who knows. She still lets me dress her but I'm waiting for that one to change really soon. She already wants to buckle herself in the carseat and put her shoes own with no help. It's just a matter of time before clothes become an issue. She really is something else and we love her to pieces. Even when she is being a pickle.
I thought she was in bed asleep but instead she was playing dressup. I'm sure laughing and taking her picture is not sending the right message. What would I do without her, my pickle?

1 comment:
Holy #!&%, you did remember that you have a blog. By the way, she is a cute lil' pickle with an adorable personality! We just love her.
Allyson
Post a Comment