This is our story... Believe me, it is not a fairy tale. Scott and I argue, my children have meltdowns, and my house is often a mess. But we sure do love each other
and so far we are living happily ever after.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Nine Years Ago

Nine years ago today, I married Scott. At 25, I had no idea what a great husband he would be. All I knew was that I sure did love him and that it felt right. Nine years later things are a little crazier (mainly me) but it still feels right. I ask him all the time how I got so lucky and he always says because I gave the skinny guy a chance. But really I never saw a skinny guy, just a sweet, funny, genuinely good person... my soul mate. Love you Scott! Happy Anniversary!



Thanks for being the best dad to Cole and Ella! They have no idea how lucky they are!

2 comments:

Mary Evans said...

he is such a good guy Michelle- but he got LUCKY too:)
happy anniversary
mary

Lisa Hardee said...

Ahhh...brought tears to my eyes. He is very good to you and the children! My boys love him too! Happy Anniversary! Hope you celebrate well.