Boys... there is something about them. How is it that they can turn something as sweet and innocent as a Hello Kitty house into a rolling ball of danger? Recently Target had their pop-up tents on sale and I decided to get one. Cole really wanted the Batman tent but it came with poles and looked more like a real tent. I just didn't want to deal with it. Plus poor Ella, being born second, she just gets a lot of Cole's old toys and I wanted her to have something girly. So we ended up with the Hello Kitty house. She loved it! She looked so sweet inside the little tent and I smiled because she actually had a new toy made for girls. I was wondering what Cole would do with something so girly. Would he play house in it? After a few minutes of playing inside it, he somehow figures out how to make the house roll and roll. He looks like a gerbil on a wheel. After he was done the house was completely flattened. Luckily it is a pop-up house and seems to be okay. Only a boy is all I have to say... only a boy.Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Boys
Boys... there is something about them. How is it that they can turn something as sweet and innocent as a Hello Kitty house into a rolling ball of danger? Recently Target had their pop-up tents on sale and I decided to get one. Cole really wanted the Batman tent but it came with poles and looked more like a real tent. I just didn't want to deal with it. Plus poor Ella, being born second, she just gets a lot of Cole's old toys and I wanted her to have something girly. So we ended up with the Hello Kitty house. She loved it! She looked so sweet inside the little tent and I smiled because she actually had a new toy made for girls. I was wondering what Cole would do with something so girly. Would he play house in it? After a few minutes of playing inside it, he somehow figures out how to make the house roll and roll. He looks like a gerbil on a wheel. After he was done the house was completely flattened. Luckily it is a pop-up house and seems to be okay. Only a boy is all I have to say... only a boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
So funny! Now you know why my house is always "rocking"! Two boys is something else! I love her new tent! So cute, so Ella!
That is so funny! Somehow I can envision this! Boys...
Ella looks so cute with her pink little tent!
This is too cute! I bet Miss Ella will have a word to say about this pretty soon!
Post a Comment