They sang a few songs. It was soooo cute! I was so mad because I didn't have my video camera. I didn't know they were going to sing. I thought we were just eating. I'm going to video him singing at home when I get a chance.
Cole loved having Scott there. He didn't want him to go back to work. He tried to convince Scott to take him to work with him. His teacher had written what Cole said we do for Thanksgiving. Now I know he was two last Thanksgiving so he probably doesn't really remember. Still he was pretty close. He said we eat a turkey at Nana's house and it cooks for about 2 minutes and she buys the turkey at the Lion's Gate Food Lion. (Never heard of this grocery store.)My Little Chief
We had so much fun and on the way home it started to snow. How cool! Cole had to go to the bathroom so I pulled over and about that time snowflakes started to pour out of the sky. I rolled down the window and let Cole and Ella look at the snow. Cole kept telling me to catch a snowflake so he could hold it.I am so thankful for days like this. What a fun time!







5 comments:
This is too cute! I love the pictures. What a great day to share. A two minute turkey- that would be wonderful!!!!!! Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving.
Oh he looks so sweet! Next time he has something let me know. I would love to go. So sad that he is growing up so fast! Funny about the 2 minute turkey. He is so funny, even when he is not trying to be.
I bet they loved the snow!!!! He looks cute in his outfit!
This made me want to cry! He looks like a little school boy now! Time is flying! Cute pictures!
Your pictures are so cute! He looks like he is having so much fun. I hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment