This is our story... Believe me, it is not a fairy tale. Scott and I argue, my children have meltdowns, and my house is often a mess. But we sure do love each other
and so far we are living happily ever after.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Mama

Dear Mama,

Now that I'm a mom myself I am able to appreciate you so much more. Now I see how hard you worked when we were younger and how you must have worried over us and probably still do. Thanks for all the sleepless nights, the mountains of laundry you folded and for all the meals you cooked. Thanks for all the knees you kissed, all the boogie men you scared away and for all of your silent prayers. Thanks for the many tents you built, toys you cleaned up, trips to the park and for allowing us to be kids. Thanks for all the laughter and for all the tears you wiped away. Most of all thank you for loving me so much.

You are so many things....

  • a wife
  • a daughter
  • a sister
  • a nana
  • a mother

But most importantly you are a friend, my friend. Happy Birthday! As Dalton says I love you to the moon and back.

We sure do love you Nana!






2 comments:

Barbara said...

Thanks for a great birthday!! Love the pictures!! When you enlarge the second one it is so cute the way Ella is looking at Dalton!! I love all of you SO much!!

Lisa Hardee said...

That last picture is so funny! Ella's look! It was fun taking the picture too!