This is our story... Believe me, it is not a fairy tale. Scott and I argue, my children have meltdowns, and my house is often a mess. But we sure do love each other
and so far we are living happily ever after.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Cole's New Hobby

I recently got a new camera and have been taking lots of pictures with it. So many pictures that one day Cole was straddling the foot of my bed, pretending it was a horse, when he said I should take his picture. I asked him why and he told me that he thought it was funny and would make a good picture. Well Cole has decided he likes to take pictures too. I have let him use my camera a couple of times and he really does a pretty good job. One day he was taking pictures in the car while he was strapped in his carseat. I asked him what he was taking pictures of and he said his feet and Ella. He also loves taking pictures of his Dad, his favorite subject. I can't bring myself to delete the pictures he took. So here are a few of my favorite.

Pictures of my Daddy





Oops. Where's Daddy's head?


In the Car




He even took a picture of himself in the mirror.

3 comments:

Angela Standley said...

Oh, so cute Michelle. I couldn't delete them either.
Angela

Lisa Hardee said...

So funny. The one of the feet is my favorite! (Pretty good!)

Barbara said...

They're so funny! Yes, you really should keep them even if you have to start "Cole's" own picture album!!

Mom